Truly one of a kind,
this old school Payard gift basket is filled with classic
and original Payard specialties.
1. A chef's jacket from Payard Bistro on Lexington avenue.
Worn often by Chef Payard himself at the restaurant to
create stunning desserts. There are even some faded hints of
authentic chocolate touches.
2. 6 Payard Dinner Plates. Truly a collector's item, these
Payard Patisserie & Bistro plates were a collaboration
between Chef Francois Payard and Bernaurdaud, made in
Limoges, France and the last plates of this collection.
3. Lychee Mousse Perfume. No longer available, this perfume
was a limited edition designed by Chef Payard to create a
beautiful and elegant scent with the sweetness of edible
4. 24 piece Parisian Macaron box and Payard purse filled
with flourless chocolate walnut cookies. Because you always
need to have something sweet.
5. Simply Sensational Dessert book. Chef Payard's first
cookbook and the perfect inspiration to get in the kitchen
Copyright 2010 FPB. All rights reserved.